Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Romance Book Review: Anything You Can Do by R.S. Grey

I've picked up and set aside a number of books in the last week. Last night I was having trouble sleeping due to a sore throat. I picked out this book planning on only read 30-40 pages. Suddenly it is 4:00 am and I've read the whole book. Warning slightly spoilerish review.

Daisy and Lucas have been enemies right from the beginning. Constantly trying to outdo each other their entire lives. They both are back in their hometown and the two doctors are in competition to take over the local family practice. Soon Lucas uses sex as a war tactic that has Daisy confused and off her game.

Ok so it is fairly obvious just how much I loved this book. Since normally it takes me a week or two to finish a book and this took me one sleepless night. This hit some of my all time favorite tropes...enemies to lovers, forced proximity, secretly in love since childhood, humor. Ah man this book was just perfection! This is how romance should be done.

There was lots of sexiness and I admit a bit more sex scenes than I normally like but the tension between the two of them was so scorching hot that I didn't mind. Oh and I had a grin on my face and laughed out loud all night long. This author was new to me and I plan on checking out more books by this author as this book gave me so many happy feels.


5 out of 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment