Friday, March 24, 2017

A-Z Blogging Challenge: Theme Reveal



So I have decided to take part in the A-Z Blogging Challenge. I've done a lot of thinking about what I possibly want to do for this. I had considered reading and reviewing books during. I had thought about posting about indy authors. But both of those options just didn't appeal to me. Since I've been doing the 1001 Children's Books challenge I've come across some amazing book covers.

So I'm going to be doing some Children's book covers....but not just any. I'm doing the books we all grew up with and loved....Little Golden Books. Yep those board books with the golden spine. Did you know that there are over 1200 Little Golden Books that have been printed!?! So I hope I bring back some memories for some and introduce some that you've never seen before. 

4 comments:

  1. Awesome theme! I won't be a stranger in April. Thanks for stopping by on my blog so I could discover yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very interested in children books, too, and illustrators. I think it will be nice to visit your blog during the challenge!

    Eva - Mail Adventures
    #AtoZchallenge: Postcards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great theme! I look forward to reading your posts.

    Stefani | Dreams of Nyssa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a number of those books when I was a child in the fifties. Sounds like you have a fun theme to work with.


    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete